This is a comprehensive training course which will cover all the relevant laws related to Industrial and Labours Laws and dispute in Pakistan. There will be detailed study of all the relevant laws and study of important case laws on the subject. The course will cover theoretical as well practical aspects.
- The concept of labour and working ‘class’
- The Sindh Workers Compensation Act 2015
- Understanding of basic concepts of Current labour conditions and laws
- Introduction to recent Industrial Relations legislation in Pakistan
- Laws related to Freedom of Association, Trade Union and its Registration Relevant provisions of Constitution of 1973, IRA 2012 ILO convention Case Study
- Process and Challenges after registration of Trade Union and its solutions Case Study
- Collective Bargaining Agent (CBA) and its functions Case Study
- Unfair Labour Practices on the part of employees and workmen
Relevant Laws & Case Study
- Raising of Industrial Disputes, Strike and Lockouts
Relevant Law & Case Study
- National Industrial Relations Commission (NIRC), Its Composition, Functions, Powers, and Appeals Case Study
- Industrial and Commercial Employment (Standing Orders) Ordinance.1968 Case Study
- Law of Minimum Wages and the Law of Payment of Wages
- Misconduct, Punishments and Fine Readings: Case Study
- Workmen’s Compensation Case Study
- Employees Social Security Legislation, Old Age Benefits and Provident Fund
- Gender and Labour Conditions/Harassment of Women at Work Place
Criminal law (Amendment) Act, 2010. Laws of Bonded Labour System Abolition
Child Labour and Children Employment Labour in Agricultural Sector
Who Should Attend?
- Officers of Industries and Establishments
- Persons dealing with CBA
- HR Managers
- Manager Legal Affairs
- In-house Counsels
- Lawyers practicing at labour side etc.
After attending this course, the participant will have full knowledge of all the related laws with current legislations. He/She will develop skills to adopt proper line of action in resolution of disputes and make compliance of the relevant laws.
How to Register?
Please fill out the given Registration form with approperiate details and press the Submit button. Once submitted, you will receive an auto-generated email at your provided email address to proceed further. Please check your email inbox/spam for the email.