This course covers all the fundamentals of legal drafting.
- Legal Opinion Drafting
- Legal Notices
- Formal Application and Letter Writing
- Civil miscellaneous applications (most of which are used in daily practice)
- Criminal Miscellaneous Application (Used in Daily practice)
- Written Statement
- Constitutional Petition
- Written Arguments
- Civil Revision
- Criminal Revision
- Bail Application
- Power of Attorney
- Judgment and Order Writing
Who Should Attend?
- Young Lawyers
- In-House Counsels
- Fresh Law Graduates (Local & International)
- Law Students (Local & International)
After completion of the course, participants will get grip on legal drafting on the above said modules.
Meet Your Trainer
How to Register?
Please fill out the given Registration form with approperiate details and press the Submit button. Once submitted, you will receive an auto-generated email at your provided email address to proceed further. Please check your email inbox/spam for the email.